MANDARIN CREATIVE LTD is an exciting and growing brand and licensing business located in Plymouth, Devon. A truly international business working with UK, European & worldwide customers. MANDARIN has a wide array of brands and internationally known licenses under its umbrella. Specialising in Menswear, Ladieswear, Childrenswear & Accessories. Our wide range of customers include Multi store retailers, Concessions, EU E-commerce retailers, Flash sales websites & independent specialist retail stores.
MANDARIN CREATIVE LTD is looking for talented individuals to bolster its team.
E-COMMERCE ADMINISTRATOR (AMAZON / EBAY / MARKETPLACE):
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about e-commerce and online business to assist the already established team with uploading, driving revenue and customer service within our business to consumer division (B2C).
• Listing and uploading products and images to the ecommerce platforms.
• Optimising listings to improve conversion.
• Assist in day to day running of the B2C customer services and troubleshooting any issues that arise. (CRM)
• Driving revenue & profit with rich listing content.
• Maintaining Ecommerce platforms for the business including, but not limited to Shopify, Amazon, eBay and other.
• Successful current experience within an ecommerce position.
• Excel knowledge and experience – Ideal.
• Highly motivated with proficient organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Confident team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £TBCk /year
Experience: E-Commerce/CRM 1 year (Preferred)
SALES/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (POST SALES ADMIN):
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team to process purchase orders and provide daily admin support to our sales team.
Working alongside already established team members, on the job training will be provided to realise our internal processes and systems.
The role includes, purchase order processing, general day-to-day admin and supporting the sales teams in any admin capacity.
The successful candidate will have evidence of:
• Sales administration
• A strong understanding of Excel
• Experience of sales ledger and invoicing is required
• SAGE desirable
• Working autonomously and within a team is essential.
• Other advantageous experience includes Clothing Retail, stock management, supplier based administration.
Our team prides itself on organised, enthusiastic and career driven individuals wanting to work within fashion & online sales.
E-COMMERCE SYSTEMS INTEGRATIONS SPECIALIST (FREELANCE)
Mandarin Creative works with a variety of e-commerce platforms and 3rd party retailers that require integration with a variety of systems and software packages.
We are looking for an experienced systems integration specialist to provide additional operational support to our inhouse IT team over a variety of projects. This would be on a freelance, contract or part time basis.
The candidate will have a proven record within the e-commerce integrations field and a sound knowledge of passing data and stock information upstream to 3rd parties as well as retrieving and processing order information and feeds downstream.
Any knowledge of using the following technologies and packages would be beneficial:
Pay rate can be discussed as hourly or per project or set hours. Would require working with the inhouse team and from time to time visiting the HQ location in Plymouth.