E-COMMERCE ADMINISTRATOR (B2C)
Working alongside the B2C team the successful candidate will fulfil criteria of the following:
• Uploading products to eBay and other online channels.
• CRM for all online retail channels
• Handling customer returns
• Invoicing for different sales channels
• Monitoring stock for all channels
• Ensuring our feedback and seller rating is of the highest level for all sales channels.
• Providing 100% customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring all stock in the system is accurate and following the proper processes to guarantee this.
• Accuracy of the listing descriptions and data
• Strong time management and an ability to prioritise tasks.
• Strong data input skills, being able to correctly process and input data.
• Good knowledge of Excel.
• Knowledge of Orderwise / Linnworks & invoicing would be beneficial.
• Ability to work independently.
• A knowledge of another European language would be a bonus (German, French)
• Any knowledge of other Marketplaces (outside of eBay and Amazon) and sales channels is an advantage
COMPANY INTRODUCTION :
MANDARIN CREATIVE LTD is an exciting and growing brand and licensing business located in Plymouth, Devon. A truly international business working with UK, European & Australian customers. MANDARIN has a wide array of brands and internationally known licenses under its umbrella. Specialising in Menswear, Childrenswear & Accessories. Our wide range of customers include Multi store retailers, Concessions, EU E-commerce retailers, Flash sales websites & independent specialist retail stores.
MANDARIN CREATIVE LTD is looking for talented individuals to bolster its team.
SALES ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR :
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Administrator to join our wholesale/retail team. Working alongside already established team members, on the job training will be provided to realise our internal processes and systems.
The successful candidate will have evidence of :
• Sales administration
• a strong understanding of Excel
• experience of sales ledger and invoicing is required
• SAGE desirable
• a passion for driving sales within the fashion industry.
• Working autonomously and within a team is essential.
• Other advantageous experience includes Clothing Retail, stock management, supplier based administration.
Our team prides itself on organised, enthusiastic and career driven individuals wanting to work within fashion & online sales.
CLOTHING GRAPHIC DESIGNER (LADIESWEAR & TEEN GIRLSWEAR)
An inhouse role has opened within our growing design team.
MANDARIN CREATIVE works with some of the best high street retail brands and licenses, and we are looking for a Ladieswear & Teen Girlswear graphic designer to join our full time inhouse team based in Plymouth.
Briefs will include inhouse brands and licenses, including Disney.
Applicants must have a confident ability in Illustrator and Photoshop and provide strong portfolio evidence of graphic design/illustration.
No applicants will be considered without a portfolio.
2-3 years industry experience ideally, but we will consider all levels of experience if the portfolio is strong.
A history of working with screenprint, photography and clothing is favourable.